Tuesday 27 January 2009

never want to go back home

It's really depressing when I think about how I will be coming back home in a few months time. Maybe I should just focus on being here and not worrying about the future! Maybe it's because it's still dark and I have nothing better to do ... when the sunlight comes back then I can focus on other things!


In any case, the Northern Light came out the other night. As always, it was magical. But looking back I can't remember how they looked... it's funny cos' you really have to be there to appreciate them. But what I do remember is how amazing they are. It was freezing outside, but the air was crisp and it was so silent. I lay down in the snow just watching them.

And then, when going to bed, I opened my curtain and they were still there! Possibly the most incredible way of falling asleep ...


Sarkofagen

Nordenskjioldfjellet


Watching the Northern Lights from my bed ...

 

posted by Yann Rashid on 22:47

0 comments:

Search