Thursday 4 June 2009

aaaaargh, so dead in so many ways :(

I had my first exam the day before yesterday, and have my next one next Tuesday.

The only problem is I don't know ANYTHING for this next exam. It's so difficult revising. It's so sunny outside, and all I can see are snow capped mountains and glaciers flowing into the sea.

What's more is that I have just signed myself up for the Svalbard half marathon. I've been wanting to do it for ages, but somehow I haven't gotten round to do any training :S - and it's this coming Saturday! The way I see it is that if I struggle I will just give up and get back to studying. I tell myself I must go for some practice runs, but I'm so tired everyday - but tonight I will test myself. It's prob quite silly doing something like this, but I've already paid the non-refundable entrance fee. In any case I need some training for the OMM.

Also, right after exams I'm heading off to Norway for a few weeks trekking in the Jotunheimen region. I just shouldn't distract myself too much with this.

Hmm about photos I don't have many from the past few days/weeks. Last week we played volleyball against Barentsburg which was fun, but we lost lol.

Basketball match against Barentsburg

Volleyball match against Barentsburg

UNIS, just another season

avalanche outside Nybyen

Mist outside my window

 

posted by Yann Rashid on 11:44

0 comments:

Search