Friday 8 May 2009

sigh ...

Urg once again so rubbish at this blog. My main problem is that too many things happen, and I just don't have the time to write about them. Also, I need to resize all my photos manually and then upload them on photobucket, make a small HTML code and paste the code for each photo incoorporated onto this blog (if that makes any sense). Reason being is that I don't like the default photo settings on blogspot.


Anyways, I just thought I would quickly upload a few photos from just a few mins ago. Long story cut short: the melt is on its way. Things have already started to melt, however for the past 2 days the temperature has gone down again and we have had crisp, sunny weather, and the snow has managed to be stable again. However the temperature is on the rise again and I know it will soon all disappear :(

08.05.09 Outside my window ... still lots of snow ...

08.05.09 Photo taken at 01.30AM by the way ;)

sigh ...

I promise I have more posts in the works at the moment, and will upload all of them in one go lol.

 

posted by Yann Rashid on 01:28

0 comments:

Search